Cultural Offerings in Siegen-Wittgenstein
Thinking about a day trip or looking for a good way to round off a pleasant ramble? How about a play at the Südwestfälische Freilichtbühne Freudenberg open-air theatre, drama at the Apollo theatre in Siegen, or a concert by the local state orchestra, the Philharmonie Südwestfalen? Our museums house works by Rubens, who was born in Siegen, along with contemporary art, folk and natural history collections.
Get tickets for the Internationale Musikfestwoche, the international music festival week at Berleburg castle. Special buses will take you to the tents that are the venue for the KulturPur festival of music and theatre on the Giller. Don’t miss our markets and festivals. And if you like, finish the day with a Pils freshly brewed in the region.
- Bad Berleburg 95 cultural offerings
- Bad Laasphe 19 cultural offerings
- Burbach 35 cultural offerings
- Erndtebrück 16 cultural offerings
- Freudenberg 45 cultural offerings
- Hilchenbach 43 cultural offerings
- Kreuztal 46 cultural offerings
- Netphen 13 cultural offerings
- Neunkirchen 22 cultural offerings
- Siegen 134 cultural offerings
- Wilnsdorf 66 cultural offerings