Traumhafter Ausblick über die Hilchenbacher Gemarkung
Hiking in Siegen-Wittgenstein
A tour for the senses through Siegen-Wittgenstein
Since 2001, the Rothaarsteig has made the new hiking trail from Brilon in the Sauerland region via the Wittgensteiner Bergland and Siegerland regions through to Dillenburg in Hesse at the foot of the Westerwald hills into a treat for all the senses.
Just one to two hours by car from the centres on the Rhine, Main and Ruhr rivers, the region offers endless wide open spaces, natural peace and authenticity over a stretch of 154 km and a total altitude of 3,931 m.
The best in the region.
Our most beautiful panoramic views over the Rothaargebirge:
- Bad Berleburg 274 hiking routes
- Bad Laasphe 147 hiking routes
- Burbach 49 hiking routes
- Erndtebrück 80 hiking routes
- Freudenberg 39 hiking routes
- Hilchenbach 158 hiking routes
- Kreuztal 50 hiking routes
- Netphen 142 hiking routes
- Neunkirchen 23 hiking routes
- Siegen 85 hiking routes
- Wilnsdorf 78 hiking routes