Traumhafter Ausblick über die Hilchenbacher Gemarkung
Hiking in Siegen-Wittgenstein
Discover the best hiking routes in Siegen-Wittgenstein on our interactive map
Corona-Wegweiser des Deutschen Wanderverbandes (DWV)
A tour for the senses through Siegen-Wittgenstein
Since 2001, the Rothaarsteig has made the new hiking trail from Brilon in the Sauerland region via the Wittgensteiner Bergland and Siegerland regions through to Dillenburg in Hesse at the foot of the Westerwald hills into a treat for all the senses.
Just one to two hours by car from the centres on the Rhine, Main and Ruhr rivers, the region offers endless wide open spaces, natural peace and authenticity over a stretch of 154 km and a total altitude of 3,931 m.
The best in the region.
Our most beautiful panoramic views over the Rothaargebirge:
- Bad Berleburg 339 hiking routes
- Bad Laasphe 179 hiking routes
- Burbach 49 hiking routes
- Erndtebrück 97 hiking routes
- Freudenberg 52 hiking routes
- Hilchenbach 185 hiking routes
- Kreuztal 67 hiking routes
- Netphen 174 hiking routes
- Neunkirchen 26 hiking routes
- Siegen 98 hiking routes
- Wilnsdorf 104 hiking routes