This tour can be varied. It can be followed from the Eichholzkopf or Sohl. The route length can also be adapted to your own level of skill. For example, you can cover the section from Haincher Höhe to Sohl only, or from Sohl to the Eichholzkopf. This wonderful trail is also accessible from: Heiligenborn cemetery car park, Eisenstrasse car park, Haincher Höhe car park, Offdillner station car park.
- Ski hut on the Sohl:
- Sundays and some public holidays: open from 11:00-17:00
- Skihütte am Eichholzkopf:
- open on Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 17:00
- Everyone should behave on the trails in such a way that they neither endanger nor hinder others.
- The correct skiing direction should be observed. The tops of the trail signs indicate the correct skiing direction. Where there are double trails, the right-hand track should always be used.
- Walkers are requested not to step on the trails, but to use other routes.
- Stay on the marked trail to avoid disturbing the wildlife.
- Take your rubbish home with you.
- Keep the trails free. Anyone who needs to stop should step out of the track.
Tips and hints
Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie hier:
Getting thereThe village of Hainchen is on the L 729 and is connected to the A 45 motorway via Wilnsdorf. From the A 4 and after the Olpe-Süd motorway junction, there is a connection via the B 54 to Siegen. From there, follow the B 62 via Dreis-Tiefenbach and on to Netphen. In Netphen, take the L 729 ring road until you reach Deuz, then on via Salchendorf, Helgersdorf, Werthenbach and Hainchen.
Follow the L 729 through Hainchen towards Dietzhölztal. The Haincher Höhe hikers’ car park is about 2 km behind the entrance to Hainchen, at a sharp right bend in the road on the left-hand side.