An information panel at the starting point offers an overview of the prepared cross-country trails. The circular route is marked throughout with kilometre signs. This trail is also accessible from: Heiligenborn cemetery car park, Schulplatz on Eisenstrasse street.
If you have any questions about the trail or snow levels, contact the snow hotline on +49 2737 93153.
- Everyone should behave on the trails in such a way that they neither endanger nor hinder others.
- The correct skiing direction should be observed. The tops of the trail signs indicate the correct skiing direction. Where there are double trails, the right-hand track should always be used.
- Walkers are requested not to step on the trails, but to use other routes.
- Stay on the marked trail to avoid disturbing the wildlife.
- Take your rubbish home with you.
- Keep the trails free. Anyone who needs to stop should step out of the track.