Questions about the trail and the snow depth are answered on the snow telephone number +49 2737 93153.
- Everyone should behave on the trails in such a way that they neither endanger nor hinder others.
- The correct skiing direction should be observed. The tops of the trail signs indicate the correct skiing direction. Where there are double trails, the right-hand track should always be used.
- Walkers are requested not to step on the trails, but to use other routes.
- Stay on the marked trail to avoid disturbing the wildlife.
- Take your rubbish home with you.
- Keep the trails free. Anyone who needs to stop should step out of the track.
Tips and hintsFor more information, contact the Oberes Johannland e.V. ski club.
Getting thereThe village of Hainchen is on the L 729 and is connected to the A 45 motorway via Wilnsdorf. From the A 4 and after the Olpe-Süd motorway junction, there is a connection via the B 54 to Siegen. From there, follow the B 62 via Dreis-Tiefenbach and on to Netphen. In Netphen, take the L 729 ring road until you reach Deuz, then on via Salchendorf, Helgersdorf, Werthenbach and Hainchen.
Follow the L 729 through Hainchen towards Dietzhölztal. The Haincher Höhe hikers’ car park is about 2 km behind the entrance to Hainchen, at a sharp right bend in the road on the left-hand side.