A beautiful, highly varied hike that is best completed over two days due to its length.
Distance 37.3 km
The most beautiful artists’ trail all around Neunkirchen proves how wonderfully art and nature can harmonise with each other. 18 paintings and sculptures by local artists have been installed on this fascinating circular route.
It’s well worth taking the detour to the Malscheid nature reserve.
Update: September 08, 2020
Getting thereA45 AS Wilnsdorf, L722 to Neunkirchen
ParkingParking at the family pool
32U 427635 5626004
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentNormal hiking apparel, a water bottle and food and drink for the day are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view